NANKANG NA1 175/60/15
- Light-weight profile and narrow tread width design reduce rolling resistance.
- The enlarged third section of the tread radius lessens the contact pressure of the tread shoulder and further reduces the noise generated from the lateral grooves on the tread shoulder.
- NA-1 adopts a uniquely asymmetric pattern design. The inside pattern stresses on drainage performance. A larger void ratio improves drainage performance on wet roads.
- The outside pattern emphasizes maneuverability, The larger pattern blocks on the tread shoulder offer better cornering handling.
- Noise prevention bar on the lateral grooves of outside tread shoulder block airflow in the grooves to reduce the derived noise.
- Chamfered groove wall design scarifies the water film for getting better wet grip.